Sources for COVID-19 Precautions
Do NOT play tennis if you:
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus. According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported—ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
What You Can Do During Lockdown
Follow ATP and WTA Matches.
- US Open at Flushing Meadow
- The French Open at Roland Garros
- The ATP FInals in London
- Australian Open 2021 in Melbourne is coming up soon!
All Players/All Ages
Work out at home. Skip rope. Weight train. Do footwork and shadow drills.
Fortunately, YouTube’s library of tennis matches is ever-growing. You might have your own recordings of matches to review.
Tennis is a worldwide community that offers a rich variety of opportunities for travel, adventure, connection, and career advancement for everyone who wants it. Stay connected.